Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Welcome - Friends, Strangers, and Enemies

I have to start somewhere and I suppose now is as good a time as any. I have blogged for a very, very long time. Since before most of you who will pass through here ever heard the word. But I was flighty and fickle and could never settle down with one name and keep it established for very long. And then I stopped altogether due to life intruding on this private fantasy.

My blog's name is quite simply explained. My Blogger user name is "you" and it was also the first name I used when logging on to a BBS some time in 1991. So rather than involve all the baggage of who I became, I have chosen to return to who I was. And that was originally You.

1 comment:

  1. You made a comment on my blog and I got to reading yours. Interesting. Cool. BTW...FKC makes me hungry for extra crispy chicken.

    ReplyDelete