Saturday, June 23, 2012

Forbidden Second

Innocent virgin meets rich and powerful.
Not how she imagined.
Yet attempt she did.
His dysfunction was her ambrosia.

Elevators, cars, boathouses.
Whenever, wherever he demanded.
Her resistance was unconvincing.
Even to her.

With all apologies for a second entry and for a second entry utilizing the crappiest book ever. I actually think my summary is an improvement. With all the Shades Of Blue thrown around during the week, I had Grey unbearably on the brain. Be happy you only have to read 33 words!

4 comments:

  1. I have yet to read it, you did make it sound interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's just say the author isn't winning any Trifecta (on any other) writing competitions. :-)

      Also my version is highly sanitized and giving more credit to the plot than actually exists.

      Delete
  2. I like how your title denotes the forbidden topic of the book and the forbidden second Trifecta entry. We love the energy and enthusiasm of our awesome community of writers, but we have to be fair to everyone. So here is where the forbidding editors step in and ask you to choose which post you'd like to enter by the end of judging. Bring that enthusiasm back on Monday, I think you'll like what we've cooked up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For any following, I chose to go with my first, serious entry summarizing Gone With The Wind. I was tempted to ask which one the editors wanted, but even I don't press my luck THAT far. Best to all, hope some got a laugh out of this little dalliance.

      Delete